Some things I’d like to do over the next few months:
1) Moar NPC shops. Probably will keep /shop, because it’s better for bulk items, but maybe we shouldn’t do bulk item transfers. It’s too magicky.
2) Blacksmith NPCs to replace /repair.
3) A “creative” mode has been on my list for a while. It’s sort of, kind of there already (gate to ‘creative’, it’s perma-day and no player damage), but there’s no infinite supplies because of trouble restricting /item to that world. Notch is allegedly introducing creative mode, so I’ll wait to see how that turns out.
4) Review and update addons. iConomy is like four months old. Wormhole XTreme revamped entirely.
5) Possibly introduce player classes.